Our home is situated in the select gated community of The Manor which is part of the prestigious West Haven development and is a perfect base for visiting all the attractions which Florida has to offer as we are only minutes away from the I4.
In addition to all the amenities and comforts in our home the Community also offers tennis courts and playground for the exclusive use of residents and their guests.
It is a four bed-roomed property with a fully screened private pool and spa and a LARGER THAN AVERAGE SUN DECK which provides plenty of room for the whole family to relax in the sun, or if you prefer under the shade of the lanai, as well as covered seating areas where you can enjoy a meal or drink.
The open plan design and wide doorways in this SINGLE STOREY home provide EASY ACCESS for all ages and abilities.
There is a large fully equiped kitchen as well as a laundry room with large washing machine and separate dryer.
The open plan dining room and lounge area provide a perfect opportunity to relax in front of the large flat screen TV after a busy day.
There is a FULLY FITTED GAMES ROOM provided for your entertainment with Pool Table, Table Tennis, Air Hockey and seating.
FREE INTERNET access is also available.
The property has two master suites and two twin bedrooms with central bathroom.
All bedrooms have TVs and in the Master Suite there is a safe for your valuables.
This comfortably sleeps eight.
For those of you with babies and toddlers,cot, high chair and bed guards are available.
Towels and bedding (except for cot) are included.
For your peace of mind a security fence surrounds the pool for any children that need to be kept away from the water, but this can easily be opened by an adult.
Even with the fence in place there is still plenty of room on the sun deck.
There is a SHOWER POOLSIDE as well as bathroom facilities for your added convenience.
During the summer months the glorious sunshine maintains the pool temperature at 80-84F but should it be required at other times, the pool can be heated for an additional fee.
Our home is a FIVE MINUTES DRIVE FROM CHAMPIONS GATE where you will find Publix supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy and Champions Gate Golf Course designed by Greg Norman.
Enthusiasts can find another 25 golf courses within a 25 minute drive.
We are 25 MINUTES FROM ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, 40 minutes from Sanford and 1 hour from Tampa International.
We are also within 15 minutes of Highway 192 where you will find literally hundreds of eateries to suit every taste.
We are situated CLOSE TO THE MAIN HIGHWAYS and therefore are only 10 MINUTES FROM DISNEY, 15 minutes from Seaworld and 25 minutes from Universal Studios and the new LEGOLAND FLORIDA.
Busch Gardens is 50 minutes away, while the Kennedy Space Center and East and Gulf Coast beaches will take you about one hour.
For those wishing to visit the Disney attractions, DISCOUNT TICKETS can be obtained by calling (00)1-877-273-5636 but you must mention our management company, Homes of America when booking.
Ideally situated for lots of shopping opportunities (International Drive with its designer shops is only a 15 minute drive), we hope you enjoy your Florida experience as much as we do.
4 twins and 2 kings
* Nearby residential construction may take place during your stay on the large area of land near the Manors at Westhaven. Please be assured that any noise is currently at a minimum and should not disrupt the enjoyment of you stay. If there are any changes to this before your arrival you will be updated
This property is self-service--meaning the guest will need to provide their own toiletries such as cleaning supplies, paper towels, soap, shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, detergent, etc. Upon arrival, each property shall have a toilet roll on each toilet roll holder, a trash bag in each trash can and a soap in each bathroom for your use. Any further items beyond this will need to purchased by guests as per their individual needs.
You are welcome to purchase a Starter Kit from our office with some of these supplies if you wish.
Must be 21+ Years of age to book.
No Pets Allowed
* A clean fee may apply. Ask for details.
* Pool heat (and spa heat IF property has a spa) can be added to your booking. It will cost $35 per night plus taxes
* You may need to add a refundable security deposit of $259. $59 of this amount is a one-time fee for insurance protecting you up to $1500 of accidental damage and the remaining $200 to be returned to you post departure should there be no excessive trash or clean required from your stay. Please confirm at point of reservation
* Extras such as BBQ hire (if the villa does not have one), welcome packs etc can be added for a small additional fee. Please ask for details.
* Early check in and late check out may be available upon request. Fees may apply.
|Mar - 2023|
|Apr - 2023|
|May - 2023|
|Jun - 2023|
|Jul - 2023|
|Aug - 2023|
|Sep - 2023|
|Oct - 2023|