Terms and Conditions
Payments can be made by:
- debit or credit card online or over the telephone (please note there are 5-6% service fees for each transaction), or
- mail a check/bank draft/money order in US dollars made payable to "Homes of America" to 17445 US Highway 192, Suite 15, Clermont, FL34714, or
- send a transfer to our US dollar account ( fees may apply depending on which bank you use)
Reservations and Deposits:
All reservations require a deposit payment of $200 per week of stay and a returned completed booking form to hold chosen dates.
- Deposit payments are non-refundable.
- Balances are refundable if canceled no later than 8 weeks prior to arrival date, 50% of balance is retained if canceled 5-8 weeks prior to the arrival date and 100% of balance is retained if canceled less than 5 weeks prior to arrival date.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- Guest hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of the homeowner, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
- Guest hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Homeowner harmless from and indemnify Homeowner against the same.
- It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals (small pets by agreement with individual Homeowners) and for no other purpose whatsoever.
- Guest in the possession, use and occupancy of the home agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the home or occupancy thereof.
- Guest further agrees that no use shall be made of the home, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the home, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the home.
- Smoking is not permitted in any home. A $250 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the home is detected.